Want to Finally Be Free of Your Mortgage?
Ready to Live in a Home With Non-Existent Monthly Bills?
Want to Live In a Home That’s Incredibly Secure?
It’s not just a pipe dream. Just imagine…
- You and your family live in a wonderful, safe home. But because you built it yourself, you have no monthly mortgage payment.
- Your home is incredibly energy efficient. So, your monthly utility bills are almost non-existent.
- Your home is made out of steel, which means it’s resistant to floods, hurricanes, tornadoes and fire. You and your family always feel safe and secure.
Most of today’s “traditional” housing can’t provide you with all these dreams. Sure, you can have an energy efficient, safe home, but it’s going to cost you a pretty penny. And sure, you can have a cheap home. But chances are it’s not going to be safe and energy efficient.
Does this mean that the dream of living in an affordable, safe and efficient home is out of reach for you and your family?
No way. There is a solution out there.
The answer is to build your home using ISBU shipping containers!
Why Shipping Containers?
I know the thought of living in a house made out of shipping containers is pretty radical to some people. But there are plenty of reasons why this is an incredibly smart way to build a house.
1. Shipping containers are CHEAP. You can pick them up for a few thousand dollars at most, GLOBALLY.
2. Shipping containers are STRONG. It doesn’t matter whether you’re worried about hurricanes, tornadoes, or Armageddon. An ISBU shipping container home will keep your family safe from anything nature or man, can throw at it.
3. Shipping containers are GREEN. Building with shipping containers means you’re giving new life to these steel boxes that would otherwise be scrapped. It actually takes less energy to repurpose an ISBU than to recycle it and reduce it to reusable metals! It’s also really easy to make ISBU shipping container homes energy efficient and even “off-grid” capable.
4. Shipping containers allow you to be INDEPENDENT. You don’t have to hire a high-priced builder or architect to build your home. Compared with traditional building, ISBU containers are incredibly easy to work with. Which means you can build your home yourself.
Because my new book, Introduction to Container Homes and Buildings, is your first step in learning how to build an ISBU home yourself, on a budget.
Who Am I?
My name is Alex Klein, and I’ve been helping families build with ISBU containers for over 35 years now. I’m a passionate believer in ISBU construction because I know that it’s our best answer for affordable, safe housing. It’s literally housing that everyone can live in. And we’ve personally proven this by building ISBU housing on every continent except Antarctica!
So, why should you trust what I have to say?
Because I know more about ISBU construction than just about anyone on the planet.
I’ve built well over 100 ISBU homes all over the world, I’ve consulted with Congress on several ISBU projects, and have worked with some of the biggest builders and architects in the business.
I’m considered by most people in the trade to be the “go to” guy when it comes to working with ISBUs. And, my goal is to help you learn how to do this so that you can build a safe, affordable home for your family.
Want to learn more about me? Check out my other sites:
Why Are We Doing This?
Many people have asked me why I’m “giving away” this information. But the answer is simple. It’s because I want to see you, and your family, succeed in building with ISBUs.
There’s a common misconception out there that you have to hire a “high priced” architect or builder to work with these containers.
The truth? You DON’T.
ISBUs are very easy to work with compared to building a traditional, stick-built home. But they are different. And you can make some very expensive mistakes if you don’t know what you’re doing.
This is why I decided to create a series of books to teach people how to work with these containers. My goal is to share with you all the tips and tricks I’ve learned through the years of working with ISBU containers.
The truth is that I’m tired of seeing families stuck in homes with high-priced mortgages they can’t afford. I’m tired of seeing families kicked out on the street when they can’t make their payments.
ISBU homes are the answer to this problem. Yes, you can build this yourself. And with the information you’ll learn in this guide, and the guides to come, you’ll learn how to build it right and on budget.
Right now, we’re offering Introduction to Container Homes and Buildings for an incredibly low price.
Want to check it out? It’s only $11.95!
Click on the book below to get started…
We wrote Introduction to Container Homes and Buildings with one goal in mind: to help you, and other families, see just how easy and affordable it is to build with ISBU containers. We’re not talking high-dollar “concept” homes, or outrageous designs that will never see the light of day.
We’re talking safe, affordable, sustainable, livable homes that will shelter you and your family for decades to come.
This is why we’re only charging $11.95 for this book, which is almost 100 pages long. We want to make this affordable for you.
In my new book, Introduction to Container Homes and Buildings, you’ll learn…
- Why ISBUs are one of the most frugal ways to build a home
- What’s possible with ISBU construction
- The benefits of living in an ISBU home (including how much you can save living in these structures)
- How to make your ISBU home look just like any other home
- Insider information on roofing and insulation that will save you literally thousands of dollars on your build
- Pages of house plans that illustrate what you can do with ISBU containers
- Options for insulating your ISBU (again, with insider tips that will save you thousands in the years to come)
- What you’ll face when you go get financing for your ISBU build
- The benefits of using 20′ containers instead of 40′ containers
- And much more
So, what are other people saying about Introduction to Container Homes and Buildings?
We’ve sold thousands of copies of our ISBU book. Here’s just a few opinions shared by people who purchased and then read our book;
- “I’ve just ordered your book and was totally gripped from cover to cover! What a great intro to a topic I’ve been interested in for as long as I can remember. I managed to finish reading the entire thing in an afternoon.” – Aaron T., Atlanta, GA
- “I would love to build one of these dwellings for myself and have been very intrigued with the container models over “bricks & sticks” types of tiny houses. Am so glad you are doing this and hope to see these models catch on in the US. The possibilities are endless!”- JJ, Sacramento, CA
- “Thanks Al. It’s a good read. It gives me hope.” – John U., Quaker Hill, CT
- “I love your book. I can’t wait to have the opportunity to build my own “escape”.” – Jeanne, Punta Gorda, FL
- “Quite an impressive book.” – Craig M., Florence, Ontario
How to Buy the Book
So, want to get started learning about how to build with ISBUs?
You can click on the book cover below to buy the book. Right now, we’re offering Introduction to Container Homes and Buildings for only $11.95, which is an incredible bargain, especially considering the thousands you’ll save off the cost of your build with some of this information.
The house plans alone are worth that!
Response so far has been incredible! Don’t Miss Your Chance to Save Thousands on Your ISBU Home!
Click the book!
If you’re dreaming of living in a safe, affordable sustainable home that you, and not the bank, owns, then ISBU is the answer. I can help you get there if you truly want to start the journey.